Ways of Seeing
- When you first open the portfolio website it's visually appealing.
- The cursor unveils images as you move around the screen which makes it interactive and pleasing to view.
- In the context of a portfolio, it doesnt give me any context of what those images are.
- Doesn't give me a description of the artist, only where to contact them.
- The animations that come with the website are satisfying to watch.
- You have a directory of where to find all his projects, and contact information.
- You can see a clear distinction between all his projects.
- His images are very clean and precise, piecing the portfolio very nice.
- The use of color does a good job in systemizing the projects.
- Very simple to follow
- I dont know if I like the choice of colors used.